Blain Air Permeability Apparatus
& Free Shipping
- Blain Air Permeability Apparatus is used for determination of fineness of fineness of cements, pozzolanas and other powdery materials in terms of specific surface, which is expressed as total surface are in square centimeter per gram of the material under test.
- The apparatus comprises the following
- Standard permeability cell made of brass, 12.5 mm inside dia with one perforated metal disc and one plunger.
- A U-tube glass manometer with rubber coupling for permeability cell, mounted on a wooden stand .
- Latex rubber tubing, 20 cm long
- Filter paper discs
- 250 ml dibutyl phthalate liquid.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
With our best facilities, we are able to provide our clients the best quality range of Blain Air Permeability Apparatus devices. These products help in determining the fineness of cement. With the use of best metal components, we are able to device superior products. These products are high in quality, performance and provided to our clients at affordable price range.